Calling all small and diverse suppliers in the life sciences industry!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Look no further than the Merck Drexel Advanced Leadership Program for Small and Diverse Suppliers which offers incredible opportunities, mentorship, and growth this program offers.
Don’t miss out on this chance to connect with industry leaders, enhance your skills, and elevate your business to new heights. Apply now and join a network of driven entrepreneurs making a difference!
Applications are currently open for the 2024 Merck Drexel Advanced Leadership Program for Small and Diverse Suppliers Program. Applications are due March 1, 2024.
To be considered for this unique learning opportunity, suppliers must submit an online application and be able to commit fully to the program dates. There are limited seats available. Applications will be reviewed by the Drexel and Merck program team, and selected participants are notified by the beginning of April.
- Online application submission
- Video submission (under 90 seconds)
- Introducing program applicant(s)
- Mission, vision, and values of the organization
- How the ALP will benefit the future of the organization
- Corporate Biography submission
- Mission, vision, values of the organization
- Overview of products and services offered
- Date of when the organization was founded
- Quick facts or general organization information
Will this be an online course and how long will this program last?
This will be a combination of virtual and in-person. The program is four months, launching in May 2024, where the first module will be in-person, modules two and three will be virtual, and the fourth module and program graduation will be in person.
How much does this program cost?
Should you be selected and accept the offer to attend, the tuition will be fully sponsored by Merck. The only costs that you will incur are logistics as needed.
Merck Networking Opportunity: Meet the Merck Drexel ALP team at this year’s WBENC conference March 19-22, 2024, in Denver, Colorado.